Here are my all time best resources that I made, use or which I feel might be a great fit for my entrepreneurs, Etsy, authors and real estate marketing clients.
Affiliate Disclosure: Please note that I do receive compensation for recommending some of these products. That said, I have negotiated discounts for my readers when possible and you will never pay more than you would by going to the websites themselves.
Productivity, Calendar and Marketing Worksheets
Business Planner Printables (BEST SELLERS) – Check out all of my AMAZING marketing worksheets! I have dedicated my life to creating worksheets and systems that will help my Author, Blogger, Real Estate Agent and Etsy friends get more effective so that they can make more money. All of my printable planner pages have come about because I needed to be able to do something in a better way. Visit the Marketing Artfully Shop
- All the tools I use to make my videos – Best Accessories & Tools For Making Videos
- Tube Buddy – Amazing Youtube program for finding tags for your videos and figuring out what to make videos of.
- Lumen5 – A super cool way to make free videos from your blog posts.
- Share A Sale. Many of my peeps are thinking about doing affiliate marketing (recommending products for sale) but don’t know where to start. Share A Sale is great because they have a wide range of programs and having all your sales and banners and reports in one place makes things super easy!
- Amazon Affiliate Program. I feel like everyone knows about the Amazon Affiliate Program by now, but it is a great way to make a little bit of money for recommending products people can buy on Amazon. I don’t feel like this would be my first stop as they don’t have great commissions and they do not really support their affiliates that much, but it is easy to find and include their links!
- Keyword Hero – Put keywords back into your Google analytics!
- Wincher I have tested a couple of different kinds of software for tracking my keywords and this is by far my favorite. (free limited account, I pay like $15 for two sites… SO worth it!)
- Uber Suggest – Great free site from Neil Patel for keyword research
- Tailwind. Awesome for scheduling Pinterest posts! An approved Pinterest partner.
- Buffer. I use the business Buffer to schedule social media posts for our clients. Great tool!
- MeetEdgar. I use this for my social media posts. It is really only worth it if you have A LOT of content (but if you do it is AMAZING!)
- Interact Quiz Maker. I used this to make a quiz about marketing on my website! It was SO easy to use and I got some great data from the people who took the quiz!
- Warfare Plugins. The social sharing buttons I use on my website. They load fast and have increased shares to my posts A LOT!
- Genesis. My website is built using the Genesis theme from StudioPress. It is easy to use and beautiful.
- Clickfunnels. I use ClickFunnels for my popups and sales pages. It makes doing lead generation so much easier.
- HostGator. If you are not wanting to go with a bigger hosting plan, everyone on the planet has said that HostGator is a great company and many of the people that I follow recommend them. Use the coupon code marketingartfully994 to get $9.94 off your hosting account
- Milotree. The EASIEST WordPress Popup Plugin ever and it is super affordable! So awesome.
- Clickfunnels. I use ClickFunnels for my emails & autoresponders. It makes doing lead generation so much easier.
- Marketing Mini Courses – Bite sized marketing courses that teach you how to do “Just One Thing”!
- Free Marketing Courses – Are you looking for amazing free marketing ideas? We have the goods for you right here! Get help with your social media, newsletters, small business marketing, real estate marketing and more.
- The Best Product Photography Courses – These are the top photography courses that I recommend! I am obsessed with the fact that taking better pictures makes things sell better!
- Marmalead – My all time favorite Etsy SEO tool for handmade, vintage, digital and supplies.
- Whatify – Great tool for advanced Etsy sellers who are trying to increase conversions. They split test your first two listing photos and lets you know which one leads to more sales.
- Etsy SEO Course – FREE on Skillshare if you haven’t had an account yet (if you have email me and I will send you a different link!)
- Etsy Shipping Course – FREE on Skillshare if you haven’t had an account yet (if you have email me and I will send you a different link!)
- Etsy Seller Planner – Using this planner will help streamline your systems and (as one gal put it) make sure that important things don’t get lost in your “bermuda desk”!
- FREE Vintage Sellers Ebook – A guide to getting your vintage Etsy store up & selling!
Real Estate Marketing
- All my best Real Estate Marketing resources in one place! https://marketingartfully.com/real-estate-agents-resources/
- Real Estate Business Planner. Get your time under control and your business more profitable!
- Real Estate Agent Marketing Forms and Worksheets. From listings to SEO, find out how to make your life manageable
- Marketing For Authors. Check out all my Author resources in one place including the tools and resources that I use daily.
- KindleSpy Pro. How to research keywords, categories and tags for your Amazon book listings.
- KDRoi. How to submit your books to free promotion sites. I have used his software before and it is generally awesome!
- Author Marketing Club. Put out by Jim Kukral, this is a great resource for authors. The free Sell More Books With Awesome Amazon Descriptions guide is the best.
- Direct Sales Planner. Direct Sales Business Planner for Network Marketing, Party Plan and MLMs.
- BoxShot King. Here is how I make all the snazzy 3D book cover and web example graphics.
- Canva. The paid version of this tool is AMAZING (and like $10 a month). Make sure you check out the magic resize tool!
- Company Folders – Printing a beautifully designed presentation folder with your branding can set you apart from your competition! They also have binders and envelopes (and you know I love me some binders!)
- StickerMule. I have super fun stickers for sale that feature the “Bee Brave” bee and more!
- Square Payroll – I use this to pay myself and remit my unemployment taxes. Pretty easy to set up and now it just works!
About my list…
As with most of what is so very popular on my website, this list started out just for me to remember the products that I recommend so that when I answer a marketing question in my email, I had a handy-dandy link to share. Well it has turned into much more than that, it is now a go-to page where I can tell you about new amazing things that I find and which I think could help your business!