Realtor marketing is generally a serious thing. That having been said, if you have the right personality, funny realtor postcards can be a great advertising tool!
When I was Realtor, I frequently used humor to make connections with my clients, prospects, sphere and farms. While I did not use comical sales verbiage often, when I did I got an overwhelmingly positive response! While this is primarily about postcards, the ideas that are here will work for door hangers, popby cards and even t-shirts or notecards.
When do funny realtor postcards work?
I have known some really serious realtors who would not dream of leaving their homes without their power suites, pumps and hairspray firmly in place. They fly through the day, decreeing things and are generally not all that fun-loving. Funny realtor postcards are probably not even on their radar.
Now me, I am the self proclaimed queen of corn and find any and all puns funny. The picture above with the saying “it is fang-tastic” always makes me smile – fang-tastic, get it?!?!?! Okay, back to serious realtor marketing then. So, long story short, if you are funny in real life then marketing based on puns, plays on words or funny pictures could work for you.
What types of headlines work?
There are numerous sales channels that you can use for funny realtor postcards including buyers, farming, holidays and more. Here are some ideas to get you started. If you have some more that I missed, please leave them in the comments!
- Buyers – Looking for a new pad – pair with a frog picture
- Buyers – Why the long face – Having trouble finding a great house? – pair with a horse face
- Sphere – Help me CLEAN UP in real estate and enjoy this soap from Sister Agnes – we used this one to when we commissioned little soaps to give as popbys at Christmas time
- Sphere – I will SPRING into action as soon as I get your referral…if you know anybody that is looking to buy or sell a home, please let me know!
- Sphere – Don’t fall for any old agent, get the best – with pictures of leaves
- Farm – Would you be my, could you be my, won’t you be my neighbor! – let them know you work their neighborhood
- Farm – Isn’t it time to find out what your home is worth? – with a clock picture
- Investors – Jump into the real estate market – with a diving picture
- Fall – Real estate is kicking off the third quarter in sales, there is no better time to get back in the game. Winning interest rates, wide open inventory all add up to a touchdown for the “home” team!
Additional Funny Realtor Postcard Resources
Please visit our Realtor Marketing Resources page to find out what companies we recommend for Realtor Marketing services!
Get the book!
How To Find, Grow & Reap The Benefits of a Geographic Farm…Find out tips and strategies to cultivate a successful real estate farm area. While researching for this title, we were surprised to discover how little real information there is out there about how to farm a neighborhood.
- What Is A Farm, Choosing a Farm & Farming For Sellers
- Newsletters, Postcards, & Brochure Boxes
- Website, Video, Email, & Social Media
- Open Houses & Door Knocking
- Creative Farming Ideas
Looking to take your real estate marketing to the next level? Start here
Incoming search terms:
- funny real estate postcards
- realtor postcards ideas
- funny realtor postcards
- funny real estate post cards
- Fun Real Estate Marketing Ideas
- humorous real estate postcards
- funny real estate cards
- funny real estate advertising
- funny sayings on real estate marketing cards
- quirky marketing ideas real estate