If you are looking for the best messages to send in a followup personal note, here are some samples of things that you can say!
Now, some people are proponents of sending one a day or even 5 a day and that is awesome. The reason I am doing it the other way around is that I am going to be generating sales for my product, webinar interviews and speaking events which will lead to opportunities to send a personal thank you note.
Because I am requiring that I have something to be grateful for BEFORE mailing a beautiful card, that will spur me to make sure that I am doing the daily tasks that will make those cards necessary!
The Law of Attraction
The Law of Attraction (loosely stated) says that what you focus on you can manifest. In our day-to-day lives it is very easy to let things slip like that great testimonial someone sent you about your speaking event. Wouldn’t it be nice to manifest more speaking events where people send you awesome messages? OF COURSE!
By being grateful and focusing on the things in life that enrich your world, you are bringing more and more of them in and driving out time for doubt and fear.
Thank You Notes
- Thanks for being so thoughtful, your … meant so much to me
- Thank you for the …, it was perfect
- I loved the …, I will think of you every time I see it
- Thank you! I was blown away that you thought of me
- Thank you so much, I appreciate the thought that you put into …
- Thank you! You have no idea how much it means to me
- I can never thank you enough for…
- I am forever in your debt, if there is ever anything I can do for you
- Thank you for all you have done
- I don’t know what I would have done without you
- Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to …
- A BIG thank you for …
- Thank you for letting me be a part of …
Thank you words: awesome, perfect, generous, fabulous, thrilled, appreciate, happy, grateful
- I am deeply touched that you would think of me for …
- I am so touched that you thought of me
- Knowing you has been such a blessing
- My heartfelt thanks to you for …
- It was so kind of you to…
Heartfelt words: special, touching, thoughtful
Nice To Talk With You Notes
- I can’t wait to put your ideas into action
- I am already working on what we talked about
- I have jumped right in and am working on …
- You will be such a big help to …
- I couldn’t have done without you!
- I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me today
- Talking to you always brightens my day
- Talking with you made today a great day
- Having you in my life is such a blessing
- You will never know how much … means to me
Nice words: fantastic, shiny, brilliant, unforgettable, incredible, excellent, sensational
- I am speechless
- You made my day
- You are the best
- You touched my heart
- Words fail me, but…
- I love the way you
- I loved hearing about..
- I can’t believe you…
- I can’t wait to…
Expressions words: impressive, stunning, amazing, unique, glorious
Thank you and Inspirational quote notes
I have to say that I am not always the most eloquent person or that I always have a heartfelt feeling about the person that I am sending the note to, beyond gratitude and a thankfulness that they are somehow in my life. One of the ways that I take pressure off of myself is to include a one of my favorite quotes that would be appropriate in a personal note – here are a few that I use, make sure to check out some of your own!
Thank You Quote Notes
- John Wesley – Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can…
- Felix Frankfurter – Gratitude is one of the least articulate of the emotions, especially when it is deep.
- Jean Baptiste Massieu – Gratitude is the memory of the heart.
- Epictetus – The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.
- Dalai Lama – Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- Oprah Winfrey – Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
Inspiration Quote Notes
- Alphonse Karr – Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.
- Thomas A. Edison – Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
- Og Mandino – Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
- Theodore Roosevelt – Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
- Walt Disney – If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Mark Twain – The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- C. S. Lewis – You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- Nikos Kazantzakis – In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
- Victor Kiam – Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.
- Gordon B. Hinckley – Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.
- Tony Robbins – Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
- John F. Kennedy – Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.
- Winston Churchill – Never, never, never give up.
- Benjamin Franklin – Well done is better than well said.
- William Butler Yeats – Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
- W. Clement Stone – Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
- Harriet Beecher Stowe – Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
- Julie Andrews – Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.
- H. G. Wells – If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.
- Babe Ruth – You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.
- Paul Brandt – Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
Get The Plan
Doing personal notes is part of the comprehensive marketing plan that I laid out in my workbook, The Last Marketing Strategy Workbook You Will Ever Need! If you are looking to stop running around like a chicken without its head and start truly having a plan for your marketing and sales growth, check it out today here