In this 7 part series we will be looking at how you can add affiliate marketing as an income stream to your business. Includes videos and resources to help you get started at affiliate marketing!
please note :: I often recommend resources, some I receive an affiliate commission for at no additional cost to you! check out my policies here
Affiliate Business Bonus Challenge
This course was originally offered as a 7 day challenge to my newsletter list of real business owners and entrepreneurs (NOT bloggers!), but so many of my peeps said it helped them to get started with affiliate marketing that I thought I should share here for you to learn about too!
Please know that this is NOT for bloggers, this is for “normal” business owners like Realtors, Etsy sellers, insurance agents… functionally anyone with a business that would like to add affiliate marketing as second stream of income!
Includes all kinds of tips, ideas and resources that I have used to become a successful affiliate marketer.
If you would like to learn more or for all the links mentioned in the videos, examples and references are included below the videos.
- Affiliate Business Bonus Challenge
- Introduction To Affiliate Marketing – Day 1
- Figuring Out What To Promote (LOTS of Examples) – Day 2
- 3 Ways To Share Amazon Affiliate Links – Day 3
- How To Use Share A Sale – Day 4
- 3 Ways To Share Affiliate Links on Blogs and Videos – Day 5
- Affiliate Marketing With Just Your Email Provider – Day 6
- How To Find Out Which Affiliate Programs Are Working For You – Day 7
- Affiliate Marketing Challenge Wrapup
Introduction To Affiliate Marketing – Day 1
In this video I lift my skirt and show you a little behind the scenes of ACTUAL money that I make doing affiliate marketing! We will look at how people make money with affiliate marketing, a few places you can join to be an affiliate and also how to pick which affiliate products you are willing to represent.
Figuring Out What To Promote (LOTS of Examples) – Day 2
Today we are going to figure out what to promote! I have to say that I think this was the hardest thing for me to do.. I am NOT a huge consumer so I was like, “what am I going to try to sell people?!?!” And then I realized I am not trying to “sell” anything. I am just giving my opinions about things and people can choose to buy or not buy… no pressure on me at all… just helping other people know about cool things!
- 5 Tips To Make Your Multi-Cat House Happy
- 5 Products That Helped Our Old Dog With Itchy Paws
- 6 Must Have Products For Elderly Caregivers Dealing With Poop | Elderly Fecal Incontinence
- How To Make Gel Press Plate Halloween Backgrounds With Acrylic Paint
- 3 Best Webcam Tools To Look Better In Videos
- 5 Must Have Accessories for Your Travelers Notebook
- Ultimate Guide To Etsy Shipping & Etsy Shipping Tips
3 Ways To Share Amazon Affiliate Links – Day 3
- Add the Chrome Toolbar
- Post Straight Links to Public Places – Your Facebook Business Page, Your Blog, YouTube Videos, Pinterest, Instagram
FTC Rules and Amazon Disclosure – “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Clear. A clear disclosure could be as simple as “(paid link)”, “#ad”, or “#CommissionsEarned”. Conspicuous. It should be placed near any affiliate link or product review in a location that customers will notice easily. They shouldn't have to hunt for it.
How To Use Share A Sale – Day 4
Today we are going to talk about Share A Sale which is an affiliate aggregator. What is so nice is that you have one login and you can compare all your different affiliate programs in one place. They also have super simple tools to use and lots of resources for affiliates!
3 Ways To Share Affiliate Links on Blogs and Videos – Day 5
Today we are going to talk about 3 ways to add links to your website, blog or even to YouTube videos!
Affiliate Marketing With Just Your Email Provider – Day 6
Tips and ideas for using landing pages, social media and onboarding to promote your affiliate products without a website or blog.
How To Find Out Which Affiliate Programs Are Working For You – Day 7
Today we are going to talk about how you can track your affiliate links and also see which of your affiliate programs are working (making you money!)
Affiliate Marketing Challenge Wrapup
There you have it! All my best tips and ideas for how to start doing affiliate marketing, even if you are not a blogger!
Hopefully you enjoyed this wee affiliate marketing binge… here are some additional resources if you would like to learn more.