My One-On-One Marketing Coaching program is designed to help you craft, implement and measure a comprehensive marketing plan over the course of a year. Each month we will meet to set completion goals and make sure you are still on track with your current business model.
This is more advanced than the group coaching and is really only for business owners who are dedicated to making a big difference in their business.
My One-On-One Coaching program includes:
Monthly coaching calls – Once a month you and I will get on the phone for an hour and map out what is needed for the coming month. Whether you are implementing everything yourself, delegating to a team member or outsourcing, we will come up with a solid task list of things to get done so you know exactly what is needed in the coming month.
Unlimited email support – One of the things that I actually LOVE to do is see my inbox full of questions from my coaching clients and readers (I KNOW, that makes me one twisted sister!) When you are a coaching client, you will know that I am just an email away if you have a question or need to know how to do something.
True emergency support – You will have my cell number and be able to text me on the weekends if there is truly a marketing emergency (they don’t happen often but when they do it is important to get the help you need!)
Office Hours Access – The group coaching program has 2X monthly office hours calls and you are welcome to jump on them and hear all the cool questions and answers going on!
You Get Me!
My One-On-One Coaching is not “handed off” to an underling for you to talk to, it is me! Each month you will get an hour of my undivided attention at your convenience to really dig into YOUR business and get all your questions answered.
Now, I am sure you are capable of reading my “about me” page, but I thought that I would just pop in a few fun facts here so you can know a little more about who you will be working with…
1. I had 11 glorious years of owning my own business with only a husband so I was able to immerse myself in business and learning about marketing. All-in-all I have been doing marketing for over 15 years now, having started in 1999 at a web hosting comapny named Digital Chainsaw.
2. In 2013 Johnny and I thought, why not adopt three kids? That should be fun, right? Well we did it and how everything changed! Instead of being able to devote every waking hour to marketing, those little gremlins think that I should spend time with them too, imagine that. So I had to take a real hard look at my business and figure out which parts of it I loved and wanted to make a focus. Come to find out it was coaching and helping other business owners succeed! So now that is what I do everyday…cool huh?
3. I have written over 25 business books with my writing partner, Rebekah Welch. Becoming an author was one of the proudest days of my life!
4. I really have worked with almost 1,000 small biz owners over the years and so it won’t take me months to get up to speed on your industry. There is a really good chance that I already know a bit about it and have worked with others like you before.
A Solid Plan
Unlike some coach programs where the coaching is just “winging it”, my coaching is based upon my Marketing Strategy Workbook which is the backbone for everything we will do together.
Created in 2014 after 15+ years of marketing experience and working with almost 1,000 small business owners across a wide range of industries, the workbook is a comprehensive roadmap to what has worked in the past and will work again to make your business a success (and let you start living your fabulous life).
Working on marketing things today!! So excited!! Thank you Tara Jacobsen for creating your workbook! It has become my marketing bible! Tara Westra
In the workbook we have all the tools that we need to get an entire plan together including:
- Business Strategies & Foundations
- Goal Setting & Motivation
- Internet Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Offline & Local Marketing
- Marketing Plans
- Case Studies
I know, you came down here first, right? That said, the investment is not simply money but time. I only like to work with people who do what they say they are going to do. I am very careful to make sure that the marketing plan we decide upon matches your goals and expectations, but my expectation is that you will implement every month. That you will make our calls a priority and not cancel or reschedule them unless there is a real problem.
That you will consider me a part of your company and a valuable asset who is here to help your business grow. Heck for some of my clients we have become fast friends who really enjoy spending time together!
I will tell you that I will truly care for you and your company, wanting it to succeed as much as you do.
I wanted to make being my coaching client a super-easy, no-brainer decision. The cost is $497 a month or $5,000 a year in a one time payment (save $964). There are no hidden fees or add-ons.
With that in mind, what is stopping you from getting started on the path to a better business today? Give me a call today and let’s schedule a 15 minute call to find out if we will be a good fit to work together! (727) 415-9165.
My hours are Monday to Friday 7:00am-4:00 Mountain time. If you call outside those times, no worries! Just leave a message and I (or my gal Shell) will get back to you!