Strategic Marketing Mentoring is for Rebel Entrepreneurs, Realtors and Writers who want to increase business sales and business satisfaction by creating a strategic marketing plan.
This program is designed to help you craft, implement and measure a comprehensive marketing plan over the course of six months to a year. Each month we will meet to set completion goals and make sure you are still on track with your current business model.
It is really only for business owners who are dedicated to making a big difference in their business.
My Mentoring program includes:
Initial call to get to know each other – This usually takes about an hour and we will go over your business and what you are trying to accomplish.
Monthly coaching calls – Once a month you and I will get on the phone for a half hour and map out what is needed for the coming month. Whether you are implementing everything yourself, delegating to a team member or outsourcing, we will come up with a solid task list of things to get done so you know exactly what is needed in the coming month.
Unlimited email support – One of the things that I actually LOVE to do is see my inbox full of questions from my mentoring clients and readers (I KNOW, that makes me one twisted sister!) When you are a mentoring client, you will know that I am just an email away if you have a question or need to know how to do something.
True emergency support – You will have my cell number and be able to text me on the weekends if there is truly a marketing emergency (they don’t happen often but when they do it is important to get the help you need!)
You Get Me!
My Mentoring Program is not “handed off” to an underling for you to talk to, it is me! You will get my undivided attention at your convenience to really dig into YOUR business and get all your questions answered.
Now, I am sure you are capable of reading my “about me” page, but I thought that I would just pop in a few fun facts here so you can know a little more about who you will be working with…
1. I had 11 glorious years of owning my own business with only a husband so I was able to immerse myself in business and learning about marketing. All-in-all I have been doing marketing for over 16 years now, having started in 1999 at a web hosting comapny named Digital Chainsaw in 1999.
2. In 2013 Johnny and I thought, why not adopt three kids? That should be fun, right? Well we did it and how everything changed! Instead of being able to devote every waking hour to marketing, those little gremlins think that I should spend time with them too, imagine that. So I had to take a real hard look at my business and figure out which parts of it I loved and wanted to make a focus. Come to find out it was coaching and helping other business owners succeed! So now that is what I do everyday…cool huh?
3. I have written over 25 business books with my writing partner, Rebekah Welch. Becoming an author was one of the proudest days of my life!
4. I really have worked with almost 1,000 small biz owners over the years and so it won’t take me months to get up to speed on your industry. There is a really good chance that I already know a bit about it and have worked with others like you before.
What Kinds Of Things Will We Do Together
One of the things that everyone who thinks about signing up for mentoring asks is, “what will we do together?”
Well that is going to be VERY tailored to your needs and experience. BUT here are some things that I have worked with people on…
- Setting up a social media marketing plan
- Branding your business
- Starting your business on Etsy
- Product development
- Getting focus and finding your passion
- Etsy and Google SEO planning
- Organizing your business and creating systems
- Getting your book figured out
- Building an internet empire
- Blogging (either advanced or just getting started)
Who Do I Work With?
Over the years I have coached hundreds of small business owners in a variety of industries, but here are some of the highlight of who I can best help…
- Ecommerce sellers
- Realtors (or people who want to sell to Realtors)
- Marketing peeps
- Non fiction authors
- Small biz owners who want to find focus and passion for their business
I know, you came down here first, right? That said, the investment is not simply money but time. I only like to work with people who do what they say they are going to do. I am very careful to make sure that the marketing plan we decide upon matches your goals and expectations, but my expectation is that you will implement every month. That you will make our calls a priority and not cancel or reschedule them unless there is a real problem.
That you will consider me a part of your company and a valuable asset who is here to help your business grow. Heck for some of my clients we have become fast friends who really enjoy spending time together!
I will tell you that I will truly care for you and your company, wanting it to succeed as much as you do.
I wanted to make being my mentoring client a super-easy, no-brainer decision. The cost is $100 a month. Wait, did you hear that right? Yep, $100 a month and there are no hidden fees or add-ons.
With that in mind, what is stopping you from getting started on the path to a better business today? Give me a call today and let’s schedule a 15 minute call to find out if we will be a good fit to work together! (727) 415-9165.
My hours are Monday to Friday 9:30am-3:00 Eastern time and most of my coaching calls are scheduled for Monday or Wednesday. If you call outside those times, no worries! Just leave a message and I (or my gal Shell) will get back to you!