This is a marketing strategy session for Rebel Entrepreneurs, Realtors, Etsy Sellers or Writers who want to increase business sales and business satisfaction by creating a strategic marketing plan.
This phone or Skype call is designed to help you craft, implement and measure a comprehensive marketing plan that will take you through the next 3 months. During our call or meeting we will work together to make sure you are on track with your current business model and that you know what to do going forward.
The Strategy Session Includes:
What would make this call a success? – At the start of our call we will check in and see what would make talking today a success for you. I have found that many times business owners jump on a call and don’t have a clear vision for what they are trying to accomplish.
What is working now – Many times it can seem like coaches think that they need to show their worth by tearing down everything or coming up with bold new tasks for you to do. I like to take the time to find out what has worked for you in the past so that we can figure out things that you could in the future that would have similar positive results.
A clear path to a defined outcome – Last but not least, you will have a clear plan with timelines and action steps to accomplish. Because I believe activities lead to outcomes, I will make sure you know EXACTLY what your next steps will be and what you need to do to move your business forward.
What Kinds Of Things Can We Do Together
One of the things that everyone who thinks about signing up for a strategy session asks is, “what will we do together?”
Well that is going to be VERY tailored to your needs and experience. BUT here are some things that I have worked with people on…
- Setting up a social media marketing plan
- Branding your business
- Starting your business on Etsy
- Doing a real estate postcard campaign
- Product development
- Getting focus and finding your passion
- Etsy and Google SEO planning
- Organizing your business and creating systems
- Getting your book figured out
- Building an internet empire
- Blogging (either advanced or just getting started)
Who Do I Work With?
Over the years I have coached hundreds of small business owners in a variety of industries, but here are some of the highlight of who I can best help…
- Etsy and Ebay sellers
- Real estate agents (or people who want to sell to Realtors)
- Marketing peeps
- Non fiction authors
- Small biz owners who want to find focus and passion for their business
You Get Me!
My strategy sessions are not “handed off” to an underling for you to talk to, it is me! You will get my undivided attention at your convenience to really dig into YOUR business and get all your questions answered.
Now, I am sure you are capable of reading my “about me” page, but I thought that I would just pop in a few fun facts here so you can know a little more about who you will be working with…
1. I had 11 glorious years of owning my own business with only a husband so I was able to immerse myself in business and learning about marketing. All-in-all I have been doing marketing for over 17 years now, having started in 1999 at a web hosting company named Digital Chainsaw.
2. In 2013 Johnny and I thought, why not adopt three kids? That should be fun, right? Well we did it and how everything changed! Instead of being able to devote every waking hour to marketing, those little gremlins think that I should spend time with them too, imagine that. So I had to take a real hard look at my business and figure out which parts of it I loved and wanted to make a focus. Come to find out it was coaching and helping other business owners succeed! So now that is what I do everyday…cool huh?
3. I have written over 25 business books with my writing partner, Rebekah Welch. Becoming an author was one of the proudest days of my life!
4. I really have worked with almost 1,000 small biz owners over the years and so it won’t take me months to get up to speed on your industry. There is a really good chance that I already know a bit about it and have worked with others like you before.
I know, you came down here first, right? That said, the investment is not simply money but time. I only like to work with people who do what they say they are going to do. I am very careful to make sure that the marketing plan we decide upon matches your goals and expectations, but my expectation is that you will implement what we talk about.
That you will consider me a part of your company and a valuable asset who is here to help your business grow. Heck for some of my clients we have become fast friends who really enjoy spending time together!
I will tell you that I will truly care for you and your company, wanting it to succeed as much as you do.
I wanted to make choosing to talk with me about your store a super-easy, no-brainer decision. The cost is $197 for an hour-ish call (I am not a clock watcher so often it goes a wee bit over!)
With that in mind, what is stopping you from getting started on the path to a better business today? Shoot me an email today and let’s get started making your business a success!
My hours are Monday to Friday 9:30am-3:00 Eastern time and most of my coaching calls are scheduled for Monday or Wednesday. If you email outside those times or if I don’t answer right away, no worries! I promise, either me or my gal Shell will get back to you!