Postlets.com offers a great mini posting that you can put into your blog, your Active Rain Blog or on Craigs List. This tutorial will go over how to add a postlet to your wordpress blog.Â If you need help on how to make a postlet, please visit our How To Make A Postlet page.
If you would like step-by-step instructions for how to add a postlet to your wordpress blog, they follow the videos.
This first video will show you how to do a basic postlet!
Advanced Postlets in wordpress – if you would like to know how customize your postlet for wordpress and are not afraid to delve into the HTML code a bit, this tutorial is for you!
(please be patient – it is a large file)
Step by step Guide To Adding a Postlet To Your WordPress Blog:
- Log into your wordpress
- Write>New post
- Title>Add your title
- Open aÂ new browser and log into your postlet account
- Go to my postlets
- Select your listing and choose>post
- Pick the size you would like to have in your post (if you have a big content area use the default code, if you have a smaller content hole then double click on the medium until the entire box is highlighted0
- Right click to copy
- Go back to your wordpress post
- Click the HTML tab (beside the visual tab)
- Paste your postlets code
- Hit save
- Preview your post
- Hit Publish
- Tip – Make sure to put some words in your post so that the seach engines see something besides just HTML code!
If you would like advanced help please watch the videos!